Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Annoying

This is a post from Caleigh's blog. I do not agree with what they are doing, and the supported typing is not putting words into somebody's mouth. I think that Caleigh knows what she wants, especially when Holly her mom says that she was choosing things that Holly didn't really want to do. That shows me that she can make her own decisions about different things, like what she wants to do. I don't think those people that she's working with really know what they're doing and they really need to get somebody else involved that is willing to listen to what Holly has to say. An ipad is definitely considered a communications device. They have it in my program where I go. This upsets me so much because I had similar experiences.

























No comments: